The most common type of cancer in men is the prostate cancer, and even if it is one of the most dreaded conditions, once diagnosed at its early stages, it is curable. In WHO cancer statistics, new cases of this disease continue being reported, and they predict an uptrend of these cases in the years to come. The most excellent proposed way out of this enigma is regular checkups that would help in early diagnosis hence early treatment to cure the condition.
Symptoms of Prostate Cancer
The early signs of this condition are asymptomatic; this is to mean that there are no known signs until the disease has advanced. However, the following are some of the symptoms that Prostate Protocol result from the manifestation of prostate cancer at its various stages.
· Regular need to urinate
· inability to get and keep an erection,
· Difficulty in urinating.
At advanced stage, the following are the signs,
· Pain in the nearby skeletal bones such the pelvic bone, the spine, and femur
· Risk of fracture to these bones
· Problem with defecation
Treatment of Prostate Cancer
The treatment procedure of all type of cancer follows a laid out protocol and involves a series of treatments. Among them are the chemotherapy and radiotherapy which can also be used to treat prostate cancer. However, the most efficient and most recent treatment method is the 3D cancer treatment.
What are some of the approaches that are making the 3D prostate cancer treatment the best?
· The first approach that sets the procedure apart from the rest is that it first relies on the determination of the real causative pathogens. By these, it makes it easy for targeted treatment and avoids damaging other healthy cells which are a standard issue in radiotherapy. This form of isolation and determination improves the specificity of the procedure to eradicate the condition altogether.
· After the above step, the second unique protocol; is the destruction of the causative cells by direct injection of an anticancer drug that completely wipes out these cancerous cells. This form of treatment has many advantages than any other in that it guarantees that the condition does not reoccur at any given time.
· The last approach is usually the cleanup stage where the cellular debris and the necrotic cells are channeled out of the body in a secure manner and in a way that cleans up the system entirely.