There are many reasons why you may be interested in a KeepSolid DNS Firewall. If your internet usage poses any threat to the privacy of your children, then the KeepSolid DNS Firewall is for you. Here are some of the benefits of using this software to protect your computer and your identity online:
– Protect your Android device from malware, spyware, and viruses: As we all know, malware has become a real threat to mobile devices. It can hack into dns firewall for android your phone’s internal memory and can remotely control your device. The KeepSolid DNS Firewall is designed to prevent malware, spyware, and viruses to compromise your network security and privacy online.
– Protect your PC and your identity from phishing websites: As we all know, phishing websites pose as legitimate websites to gather personal information from your computer. This may include bank account details, credit card numbers, passwords, and other important information. The KeepSolid DNS Firewall prevents hackers and phishing websites from getting into your system. With the help of the firewall, you will also be able to block any suspicious or unwanted websites. In addition to that, keeping a firewall is necessary to protect your PC and keep it updated with the latest security patches.
– Protect your smartphone and your data from being compromised by hackers and phishing websites: The KeepSolid DNS Firewall has a major role to play in keeping your smartphone and other confidential data safe online. Hackers and phishing websites often use confidential data (such as your bank details) to transfer money and other illicit items online. In case your smartphone is compromised with malware, the hacker can obtain and use such data for malicious purposes. To keep your device secure, make sure that you use the latest firmware version of your smartphone and apps available for it. Moreover, keep your device online and update its security patches.
– Prevents inappropriate content and spyware installation on your smartphone: Many people do not realize that there are many malicious websites that can install malware and other malware-related programs on their smartphones. Some of these programs can monitor your Internet usage. If you browse the Internet for sensitive and personal matters, keep in mind that there are many adult websites that can get installed on your phone. When there are an inappropriate content and spyware installed on your handset, you can never be certain about the privacy and safety of your data.
– Keeps your smartphone secure and updated: With a KeepSolid DNS Firewall, you will be able to protect your smartphone from several dangerous threats such as malicious websites, phishing messages and spyware applications. The KeepSolid DNS Firewall will keep hackers and malware at bay, leaving you to enjoy your online experience. Most of these threats can harm your device, so keep it updated and protected. If you want to know more about how this works, you can check out the official website of the company and read the tutorial. This system will work effectively if you use an application that supports the latest versions of the OS and the corresponding Google Play Store.
– Keeps your device safe from phishing attempts: It is quite common for hackers to pose as securing websites in order to steal your personal and financial information. These hackers have sophisticated tools to access your bank accounts and other valuable information. In most of the cases, victims are unable to trace the hackers because they did not think about using a KeepSolid DNS Firewall to prevent any further access to their accounts. In order to safeguard your online security and privacy, you should consider using a VPN (Virtual Private Network). A VPN service helps you browse the Internet while keeping your identity and location hidden. However, keep in mind that you cannot completely hide your IP address, which is one of the features of a good VPN solution.
With the help of KeepSolid DNS Firewall, you can protect your android device from malicious websites. You can use the firewall to block malicious websites and app downloads. Moreover, the app also helps to monitor traffic to and from the device, which will help you to identify suspicious behavior. If you feel that your browsing history or app downloads are being used for malicious purposes, you should remove the app and disable the firewall.